Wednesday, May 16, 2012

May Lust List

May Lust List

1. I have fallen in love with sheer blouses. I own at least one in every color- but not this color. I spotted this blouse when browsing online and absolutely loved it. The bright neon color is great this spring and can be a great transition piece going into the summer. This one can be found online at Modcloth for just $38.


2. Pink, Pink and more pink. I love pink for a summer/spring nail color. This coral color is part of  Butter's 2012 Collection and can be found at Beauty supply stores for around $14.


3. Recently I was gifted some incredible bangles from World Market. They have amazing details and are in great colors for this summer. During my weekly online shopping haul I saw these striped bangles with great color and sparkle details from Bloomingdales for $28.


4. Summer time means fun big totes. I love this coral striped bag from J.Crew. It's perfect for a vacation, just running errands or a day by the pool. It also comes in different summer shades!


5. For a while now I have been on the hunt for a new digital camera. While I am not a professional photographer by any means, I am looking for something other than a snap and shoot digital camera. Something one step down from an expensive SLR digital camera at that is user friendly for me-the beginner. Oh ya, and that doesn't break the bank! Yesterday, while watching TV I saw a commercial for this baby- the Olympus PEN compact camera. It offers everything I am looking for and comes in great colors!


6. It's bathing suit season in Arizona! I tend to be slightly picky when it comes to suits. I don't want something everyone else has. I absolutely love this suit from Mary and Paul! The bows are such a great detail. Each piece of the suit is sold separately and is a little pricy, but I think it is so worth it!


7. It is hot in Arizona. When I say hot I mean the less clothes you wear the better off you will be. That's why sundresses are so amazing. I have recently started stocking up on lightweight fun patterned dressed from all over and saw this piece and couldn't wait to get my hands on it! The fun pattern and great colors make it a great piece for the summer! Only $58 from Dorothy Perkins.

8. These cute sandals come from one of my favorite online shopping sites- ASOS. They always have great deals and an AMAZING selection of whatever you are looking for. These leather flats are a great addition to a summer dress or pair of shorts for $61.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
 

  © Modest Wordpress Theme | Lifecycle Stationary Bike by Blogger Templates 2011