Friday, April 20, 2012

Spring Transition Pieces

100 degrees in Arizona on Saturday-YIKES! Summer is starting early and while the few weeks of spring were nice, it's time to bring out the sun-dresses, bathing suits and sandals.
I will be stocking up on my favorite summer shorts here soon. Don't worry, I will post my favorite styles and colors for this summer soon.
For now, enjoy some of my spring pieces I will be transitioning into my summer wardrobe.
xoxo- Katie
Chunky Jewelry is always a favorite of mine.
From top to bottom:
Stone and Chain/Hautelook/ Gold Ball Bracelet/ Baublebar
Michael Kors Gold Chain/Michael Kors/ Multicolored Bracelets/ASOS
Wrap Around Baby Blue Bracelet/Hautlook

Love these Royal Blue Chunky Heels for both Spring and Summer
Black Espadrilles/CharlotteRusse/Royal Blue Chunky Heel/Target

Summer Lip Shades in Pink Hues
Left to Right:
MAC Blankety/ Rimmel Pink Blush/
MAC Cremesheen Lickable/Rimmel Airy Fairy


Flowy Dress and Coral Chiffon Blouse make great Transition Summer pieces.
Left to Right
Crossbody Bag/Old Navy/Floral Dress/Forever21
Coral Chiffon Blouse/Forever21/ Chunky Jeweled Necklace/Adia Kibur




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
 

  © Modest Wordpress Theme | Lifecycle Stationary Bike by Blogger Templates 2011