Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Day to Night Look: Neon Yellow Dress

Day to Night Look:Yellow Dress


When I shop I always look for items that are versatile. If I can only 
wear it once or in one way, it isn't worth buying to me. 
This neon, hot little number is great for any occasion. Not only is neon
so in this season but it can add the perfect pop of color when done
the right way. I love these two looks. You can pair it with a jean jacket
 and flats for a fun spring look or
 dress it up with some strappy sandals and a clutch for a night out.  


What your most versatile piece of wardrobe?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the neon trend! & I can think of some dresses and denim are some of my most versatile items :)

xo Lisa

Unknown said...

Lisa, thanks for following. I know isn't it great? I love wearing pieces that stand out but don't over power a whole outfit.

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
 

  © Modest Wordpress Theme | Lifecycle Stationary Bike by Blogger Templates 2011