Monday, April 23, 2012

Happy Be-lated Earth Day

In honor of Earth Day, which was yesterday, I am going green and featuring some of my favorite organic beauty products. From haircare to make up it is important to treat your body/skin well! Enjoy my pics and do something nice for the environment this week!
Katie <3

Sulfate Free Hair Care
Burt's Bees Pomegranate Hair Care/Convenient Store $8/each

All Natural Skin Care
Green Apple Face Peel/ $45

Make Up Essentials 
Eco Tools Make-Up Brushes/ $12


Blush 

Physicians Formula Blush/ $12


2 comments:

HOGGER + Co. said...

Burt's Bee's had the best shaving bar, seriously - never saw it again, probably discontinued, or wasn't available at my drug mart. Thanks for the Twitter follow! :)

Unknown said...

Burt's Bees has some great products! I have never seen the shaving bar but it sounds like it would be great! I will have to take a looksie next time I am at the drug store! Will keep you posted! Thanks for the love!

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
 

  © Modest Wordpress Theme | Lifecycle Stationary Bike by Blogger Templates 2011