Thursday, April 12, 2012

Sephora Haul-VIB


Recently I stopped into Sephora to pick up some new make up items.
 I was in dyer need of more mineral foundation and eager to test out any
 other items that popped out at me! Anyways--after nearly an hour in Sephora
 (yes an hour, I'm a girl and I love make-up what can I say)
 I finally found all the goodies I wanted which consisted of 
new mascara, blush, concealer and a few other sexy items.
 Oh, and did I mention I am a V.I.B.? Those of you not familiar
 with that term, it means very important beauty according to my shopping record
 at Sephora. Got 15% off my bill-not to shabby!
Wanna know exactly what I got in my Sephora shopping bag?
Click below <3


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
 

  © Modest Wordpress Theme | Lifecycle Stationary Bike by Blogger Templates 2011