Tuesday, March 20, 2012

San Francisco Wrap Up

Many of you know I spent this last weekend in the wonderful city of San Francisco. Although I will admit I was worried about the rain they were supposed to endure while we were there, I was please when all we actually got was wind, a few clouds and then lots of sunshine.

 Upon arrival to Hotel Frank, where we stayed while we were there, we were happily surprised to see the people filled streets of downtown Union Square. Keep in mind we arrived on St. Patrick's Day so the drinking was in full force- even around lunch time. We didn't mind and in fact embraced it and enjoyed a few cold ones aside our sushi lunch. That is one thing we were looking forward to- SEAFOOD. We ate in Fisherman's Wharf at the Seafood Market, Scoma's, Chinatown and a few local sushi restaurants nearby. We closed our trip with some delicious cupcakes!

I was very pleased with the whole experience. The fashion is great and shopping is even better.
I was able to trick my boyfriend into tagging along for my shopping haul.
Here are just a few snap shots from the weekend

Enjoy- Katie
Union Square Park
Bay Bridge
Sky High Clouds
Heart of Union Square- Shopping
Lobster Bisque- Scoma's
Hotel Frank- 386 Geary
H&M
Heaven
Ciopinno- Scoma's
Heart of Union Square- Shopping

4 comments:

L.A. in the bay said...

looks like a wonderful trip!! So fun :)

Unknown said...

It was a great trip! I was so inspired by the fashion there. Although I can't pull it off in the AZ 80 degree weather it has certainly inspired me to work some pieces into my wardrobe! Can't wait to share and thanks for the post!

Anonymous said...

Cool pics :) I'd really like to get out to San Francisco sometime soon!

xo Lisa

Unknown said...

Lisa, thanks! It is truly a great place. I was so inspired while I was there and would recommend anyone and everyone visit! Thanks for the response. Means a lot to me!

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
 

  © Modest Wordpress Theme | Lifecycle Stationary Bike by Blogger Templates 2011