Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Pop of Pastel- OOTD

I am pleased to say my search for dusty pink colored pants has come to an end. While I would like to have a pair of colored pink jeans, these pink ankle pants will do and can be dressed both up or down.
Today, I have paired them with a striped top, blazer and my Charles Jourdan heels 
for my take on a comfy, chic work look.
If you didn't notice, I have also updated my hair color. I get very bored with my hair so you will notice the progressive changes between darker and lighter brown shades. I am thinking of going back darker for the summer though? What do you think?




5.



What I am wearing:
1. Blazer- Forever21- $24.99
2. Striped trapeze top- Forever21- $19.99
3. Pink pants- Forever21- $13.50
4. Shoes- Charles Jourdan- $125.00
5. Purse- Charming Charlie- $12.99
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
 

  © Modest Wordpress Theme | Lifecycle Stationary Bike by Blogger Templates 2011