Wednesday, March 21, 2012

A Reason to Celebrate

March has been such a great month for me. I have been working as a Public Relations intern at a local firm and have been getting so much exposure to what it is like in the writing/media world. I was pleased to see several by-lines I had helped write featured on Scottsdale Living Magazine's website. This next month my writing will be featured again in another by-line about a local sushi restaurant called Sapporo. It's going to be all about sushi etiquette and I can't wait to share it with you all!
On another note, this past week I was inducted into the Lambda Pi Eta Honor Society as well as PRSSA (the public relations society for students). If you know me personally than you know I am always looking for any reason possible to celebrate- this was definitely one of them. 
Enjoy my OFTN- outfit for the night- from last weeks girls night!
xoxo- Katie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
 

  © Modest Wordpress Theme | Lifecycle Stationary Bike by Blogger Templates 2011